Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Long time no post

Well, I've been absent from blogging lately. I just am not sure what to say right now. I'm in another two week wait, my doctor went out of town last week so I was not able to have an IUI this month and I'm pretty bummed. I'm trying to stay positive the "old fashioned way" will do the trick. Mother's Day was Sunday and last year was REALLY hard on me. I cried the entire time and had to walk out, because I had an ugly cry going on. It really wasn't pretty. This year, I sat and watched the videos depicting what a mother looks like and what it feels like to be a mother. As I sat there feeling a lump in my throat, my mom reached over and rubbed my knee. She knew it wasn't easy for me to watch that and for some reason this year I did not cry.

I have been having some feelings of what I call rage lately. Every little thing gets on my nerves, and I guess its the Clomid. Although I never once felt depression like I did the last time I was on Clomid. I'm trying to keep it in check, but boy its hard! And the hot flashes! Let me say that again, THE HOT FLASHES are overwhelmingly hot! So that's my update... Stay posted

No comments:

Post a Comment