Tuesday, April 28, 2015

It did what?

Last week was a TRIP! And not even a good one! So I found out on Thursday that my follicles had not grown but they in fact had gotten smaller. So My Dr. put me on a booster dose of Letrozole over the weekend. She had hoped this booster dose would kick start my follicles to keep growing. But as we looked on at the ultrasound yesterday we both saw nothing. No results. She sent me to have blood drawn to make sure I hadn't ovulated. If I did not ovulate then I will go back on, for the first time in two years, clomid at 100 mg. I got the call to let me know I had not ovulated and my cycle has stalled so I started the clomid last night as directed. I am terrified. The last time I was on clomid I really struggled with my mental health. And since I did not ovulate I do not have to wait until next month to try again, were starting right away. I'm so confused about how my body works, but apparently all these medicines control everything! If anyone reading this can relate please leave me a comment. I have never had my cycle stall, so I'm not sure how to feel about it.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment