Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend recap

Last week my husband went on a golfing trip with my dad. I have officially been replaced! The plan was for him to be home Sunday evening. So all weekend I was left to my own devises. I decided I wanted to clean out the basement to hurry the process of having it finished. That proved to be too large of a task for just myself. I sent a text to my hubby and told him I was exhausted. My husbands response proved to me that God gave me the right man to marry. He told me "why don't you let me do that? You just get a list together of all projects you want to get done and we will work on them, how about going to get some flowers for the planter." Swoon. So I did. It turned out to be a great weekend that was topped off by my hubby coming home earlier than expected and we spent the day together.

I started this round of letrozole fermara. This is the first time I've take four pills. So wish me luck and send baby dust! Oh and I lost another 4.8 lbs this week!!! That's 12 lbs total!!

No comments:

Post a Comment