Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Writers block

Here lately I've had some serious writers block! I don't have any updates to give and even if I did I'm trying really hard not to think about  every little thing I could think is a sign. Which leads me to my theory. Everything to me must mean something. I analyze and then I over analyze because every little thing must be a sign or it must mean something. Two Sunday's  ago I had an appt. to have my 3rd IUI. DH and I went to the appt. dropped off his sample and was about to go to the store for a drink when my car broke down. Right there in the parking lot. Rewind to the week before and we had to put our sweet bubby in the hospital because he was so sick. (Which cost a lot of money). Recently every time I've had a Dr. appt. something odd or bad happens that day AFTER the appt. My brain is in overdrive trying to figure out why all this is happening at the same time and the answer is I DON'T KNOW! I really don't know, I can't figure it out.

Now let me get this rant over, I am so beyond upset that fertility treatments and diagnostic testing is not covered by many insurance companies in the state of Kentucky. To tell me that having a child is an elective the same way having a boob job is an elective really burns my biscuit! PCOS is a diesease that should be treated fairly! What world do we live in?!? The U.S. is the only industrialized nation not to mandate paid leave for mothers of newborns. Most of the rest of the world has paid maternity leave policies. Other than the U.S, Lesotho, Swaziland and Papua New Guinea are the only other countries that do not. You mean to tell me that we are in the same class as Papua New Guinea?! I just CANT HANDLE it today!  WAKE UP AMERICA!

stepping off my soap box now


No comments:

Post a Comment